BAI, a reseller of IT network monitoring and security tools to Federal and Commercial customers, is seeking an energetic professional to join our team at our office in Annapolis, MD. BAI is an industry leader with over 40 years’ experience, and we partner with leading edge technology companies to provide the best possible solutions for our IT customers’ needs. If you have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, great attention to detail, high integrity, and the willingness and desire to learn about this exciting and dynamic industry, then we want to talk to you!
Our Team partners with some of the most innovative IT companies in the industry to provide hardware, software, and professional services to our customer base. The individual we hire will be part of an account team that is focused on developing business and serving customers across a mixture of all verticals in both the Commercial and Federal space. This position demands an individual who is detail oriented, able to learn quickly, and is interested in learning to do business in this industry. It requires an individual with strong social skills, willingness to dive head first into accounts of all sizes, and the ability to maintain strong relationships with the manufacturers we represent. As an Account Executive, you will ultimately be expected to execute an engagement plan developed by the Account Team Lead to isolate net new opportunities and support existing customers through regular communication.
- Lead generation for Account Territories
- Lead generation for Manufacturer Account Managers at Divisional Directors’ discretion
- Independent Territory Prospecting
- Quoting and Operational support for Account Territories
- Support Renewals for Account Territories
- Generation of Call Logs and Communication with Focus Reps
- Schedule and execute call blitz campaigns with counterpart Inside Sales Representatives
- New Business Development Campaigns with all Distributors (External Campaigns)
- Handle email campaigns along with Follow up calls (Internal Campaigns)
- Aid in driving attendance to corporate / vendor events
- Proficiency in Global Partner product messaging
This typically requires the following skill sets:
- Account Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Opportunity Development and Prospecting
- Proposal and Quote Development
- General Business Development for BAI
- College degree required. Sales or marketing experience a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and familiarity with working database software.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have strong time management skills and be detail oriented
As part of “Team BAI”, you can expect to be rewarded for a job well done. You can also expect to work in a fun, collaborative, and open-door environment. At BAI we offer extensive hands-on technology training as well as a benefits package that is outstanding in the industry including competitive salary, commission, and incentives. BAI is an equal opportunity employer.
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- Competitive Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays